- The day begins with the journey to the Cajas National Park, where you can observe the natural beauty of its mountains, lakes, and forest quinoa. You could also visit the Garden of the Virgin of Cajas, famous for the apparitions of the Virgin Mary. It's a short walk along the Laguna La Toreadora. The visit to the bottom of the park called Llaviucu is ideal if you want to go to a place to observe birds and their performances.
- After this you will return to Cuenca where you'll visit the main attractions of the city such as Parque Calderon, New and Old Cathedrals, and El Barranco, El Puente Roto, and Hat's factory.
- You will return to the start point at approximately 5pm.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
CUENCA, CUENCA AZUAYGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible • Dress code is casual and warm clothes • May be operated by a multi-lingual guide • Bring comfortable shoes • SUPPLEMENT TO CONSULT FAIRS, CONGRESS, GROUPS AND HOLIDAYS • Itinerary subject to change but not the activities detailed in the itinerary • Rates subject to change without notice • 100% cancellation penalty 24 hours before the trip.