It is separated by a channel of San Cristobal Island peaceful little island. It presents coastal vegetation plants tolerant to salt water, on which we can see a small colony of common frigate; There are also sea lions, blue-footed boobies, a beautiful natural breakwaters and other botanical, ecological and recreational attractions. It has a trail is 850 meters and the estimated travel time is one hour.
During the tour you pass through an area of dry vegetation, substrate of volcanic rocks and a sandy area. In addition to the Lobos Island you can see marine iguanas, lava lizards Chatham, snake Eastern Galapagos footed boobies blue, swallow-tailed gulls, turns stones, common beach, canary Mary, zayapa, sea lion Galapagos, gaviotín White head.
During the boat trip on Isla Lobos can observe brown pelicans, various species of shorebirds; however during the snorkel it is common the presence of juvenile sea lions, stingrays and sea turtles.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park
- Ingala Card (USD 20)
- Galapagos National Park
Entrance (USD 100)
- Other services not especified in the program
- Extra drinks
- Transfers Airport- Hotel- Airport
- 03 (THREE) accommodation nights in Santa Cruz.
- Activities to be carried out according to the
- Snorkeling equipment
Dock of the Baquerizo Moreno Port, San Cristobal San CristobalGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Dress code: sportswear • Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants • Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund • IMPORTANT: Full day are tied to availability