The tour include these activities & visits :
-Transfer in: Our guide will be waiting for you with a signal with your name to take you to Santa Cruz
-High Land: Upper part Santa Cruz Island Entrance.
Visit to the Twins,they were created as a result of the collapse of surface materials inside fissures or underground chambers.
-Charles Darwin Scientific Station: is an Interpretation Center open to the public and you can also learn about the breeding program for giant tortoises in captivity and their repatriation. Unfortunately the population of giant tortoises in the natural state is very small and this is the best place to see several races of "Galapago and to observe the turtles from the earliest age
You can chose one of these 2 islands
Bartolome Island :Is famous for its pinnacle rock, a spear-shaped tower or obelisk that rises from the edge of the ocean, this one of the most famous images of the islands. It is precisely at the base of that rock that Galapagos penguins - the only species of penguins found north of the equinoctial line - walk precariously on the volcanic edges. Sea lions rest on rocky platforms. . Sea turtles use it as a nesting site and can often be found swimming in shallow water near the beach or resting in the sand to recover from the arduous task of digging their nests, laying their eggs and covering them.
Seymour North: On this island you can see Palo Santo trees, colonies of blue-footed boobies they perform their mating dance in the open areas of the island, the female booby is large and a little more to the male booby likes whistle.You can look at the nests of many of these species very close including gulls, frigates and yellow trinadores.
-Tour of Bahia: Pta Estrada, dogs beach, for Swimming with sea lions, see marine iguanas, blue footed boobies, frigates, seagulls, seagulls
-Turtle bay: Tortuga Bay is a black tortoise amidation beach. One of the longest white sand beaches, excellent place to practice swimming and walking.
DAY 4 :
-Transfer out: After the breakfast our guide will pick you at the hotel in order to do the transfer to the airport according to your flight itinerary.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Accommodation in the hotel
- Activities to be carried out according to the itinerary
- Maritime and terrestrial transport /Specialized guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance fees
- Air ticket
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park
- Extra drinks
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz GALAPAGOSGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Dress code: sportswear • Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants • Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund • IMPORTANT: Full day are tied to availability